Thursday, January 1, 2009






















More Christmas Pictures - well, you know me, it takes a while to get my pictures where I want them, so here are some more pictures of Christmas Day and our family dinner and then Sunday dinner - the last roast and potatoes I can make for Brock for a while! Christmas Dinner - and the Mad man still on the table. There's Brock (not sure what he is doing), Nate and the Mad man sitting on the counter. Jaten and Brittany opening their presents. Jaten showing his blanket and Brittany showing off her new cookbook that she got. I made cookbooks for all three girls with our family favorites in them. Here are Diesel and Ellie posing by the Christmas Tree. Diesel had lots of fun this year taking my hand-made beaded candy canes off the tree and chewing them up. He also liked to lay on his back, under the tree and get his feet tangled up in the garland. I'm glad he had so much fun with the tree. Now I remember why I put it in the front room last year!!!

0 comments: