Monday, November 8, 2010

Holidays are for families

Every day is for families, but really, holidays are for spending time with family, laughing, making memories and eating!  I love this time of year.  The weather changes - yes even here in Arizona, it does cool down under 100 degrees!  That's how you know it is winter time.  Even though I love the sun and hot weather - love being in the pool - what's not to love about a fire in the fireplace and some good hot chocolate?

Decorating for Halloween is fun, but my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.  I have such fond memories of Thanksgiving Day from my childhood.  It was all about going to my Aunt's house, eating all day, playing with my cousins and coming back home when it was dark.  Yeah, there was always the football game too.  That's how I became a Pittsburgh Steelers fan.

I will try to keep up with pictures and post updates - and share my holiday experiences with everyone.  Enjoy, don't let stress ruin your holidays.  Focus on what is truly important and just have fun.

0 comments: